Saturday, November 19, 2011

Razvan Dobai │ Recherché

Every once in a while an impressive young singer comes along that is far ahead of the pack.  Razvan Dobai, who is from Bihor, Romania is that singer.  I first wrote about Razvan on October 27, 2011 (see post Razvan Dobai - My Way),  and at that time I was impressed with his talent.  He also seemed to me to be a very hard worker who is perfecting his musical styles, and I do mean styles, because  Razvan sings all kinds of songs, and that makes him a versatile performer.  But I have to say this, when I heard him sing "Fairytale" I could not stop weeping.  First of all, I have Roma blood in my veins, and when I heard that soulful violin intro, I cried and cried, as that violin spoke deeply to me about my people.  It was so heartfelt and beautiful.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Alexander Rybak's original version of "Fairytale", but it does not have the emotional impact, honesty, and innocence of Razvan's cover.  Thank you Razvan for that incredible performance!  God bless you.  Razvan has a cool YouTube channel that can be found at this link:  Razvan Dobai - Official YouTube Channel

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, thank you!

    Hi Endry,

    Yes he has talent that boy, thank you for sharing:)

    Fleeing Romania, misery and gunshots, a man traveling the world on his bike, currently in search of a home lost!
    Off he goes for Romania because without news of his father, the mobile phone stolen, he left ...
    Lot of courage to his people.

    Thank you my friend:)

    Pascal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pascal,

    I also like this video a lot.

    With a hug,

    -Endyr

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OmoZ0d4vwdo
    Something about Romania....:) For Pascal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicoleta,

    Thank you for the link to that beautiful video. I posted it here: http://endyr.blogspot.com/ so that every one can enjoy it.

    With a hug,

    -Endyr

    ReplyDelete