Friday, December 23, 2011

Faces of Children (Visages d'enfants) │ Jean Forest

 Jean Forest

"Faces Of Children (Visages d'enfants) 1925" is a haunting film about a troubled child.  Even though it was released eighty-six years ago, it is still very powerful and moving.  Jean Forest plays the part of Jean Amsler, who is mourning the death of his mother, and is not quite able to come to terms with his personal loss.  In this edition of Angelfire Love we are featuring a very beautiful edit of "Faces Of Children" that was put together by MikeLesMiserables.  He was able to distill the essence of the movie from two hours down to seven minutes.  Please click on the video widget below for a very emotional experience.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure who the admin for this site is but I can't thank you enough for the honor you've done me by including my clip in your tribute to Jean Forest. His is a lovely story or artistry and love of film. I work very hard on my All Mixed Up remix's. People like you and your followers, who have shown so much love for my rather obscure series, have helped to give meaning to a life, my life, spent alone in dark rooms and theatres. Dreaming I am someone else, dreaming I am with the friends I've made that will never exist outside the realm of film and literature. MikeLesMiserables is one of my accounts but TruthJunkieMikael is the channel this video has been uploaded to. It's my admin channel for the TruthJunkieMikael network and the base for my All Mixed Up videos. Thank's again for sharing my video. You are a great and kind person. It means a lot to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TruthJunkieMikael,

    It's a pleasure to share your wonderful work on Angelfire Love. Please keep in touch and thank you for visiting.

    With a hug,

    -Endyr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I wanted to let you and your network know that Faces Of Children (Visages d'enfants)will be playing in full, completely remastered, this sunday on Turner Classic Movies at 12:00 midnight east 9:00 pacific. The HD picture and crystal clear sound is a sight to behold. It's one of the great masterpieces of the silent era. I guess if at least one person tuned in to see it, it would be worth promoting it. Peace Endyr.

    ~TJM~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi TJM,

    Thank you very much for the tip.

    With a hug,

    -Endyr

    ReplyDelete