Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Anna e Marco │ Lucio Dalla and Matteo Martignoni

Lucio Dalla
Matteo Martignoni

In this very special edition of Angelfire Love I am featuring two versions of "Anna e Marco".  It was composed by the late great Lucio Dalla who ceased his earthly existence on March 1, 2012.  I must say that "Anna e Marco" is probably the best song that I have heard in a long while.  I only discovered it very recently and quite by accident, and since then I cannot stop listening to it.  It gets better with each replay.  In the topmost video Lucio Dalla sings a live version of "Anna e Marco" which contains some cool clips that tells the actual story of the song.  In the video on the bottom, Matteo Martignoni sings a super excellent cover of "Anna e Marco".  Matteo sings with so much passion for one who is so young.  One might say that he truly sings with much angel fire love.  Safe journeys to all the fans of Angelfire Love, wherever you may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment